Diplomacy Diplomacy

the funnies

this is real good and funny, and the animation is perfect. hehehe silly bin laden

Strange Pix Pt.1 Strange Pix Pt.1

bollocks

the pictures are funny, but you are not

Steel Bear 3 Steel Bear 3

pants

Costanza gets caught! Costanza gets caught!

What a load of shit!

What the fuck was that supposed to be? You've taken an absolutely brilliant scene from Seinfeld and just murdered it. This is no better than History of Fuck.
You demonstrate your complete lack of any talent or skill by choosing to animate a mostly static scene, and giving visuals to something that only funny when left to the imagination. As if that wasn't bad enough, you proceed to completely DESTROY any remaining humour by adding in utterly stupid shit like George smoking a joint and some idiot making a wanker sign behind him, and Jerry picking his nose, and basically anything a 3 year old retard could think up. It's dumb, and I don't mean funny-dumb - just dumb. HOW DARE YOU RUIN SUCH A CLASSIC COMEDY MOMENT.
This has to be the worst flash I've ever seen on Newgrounds. At least us little guys are proud of our crapness, unlike you assholes masquerading as professionals. If this is supposed to be 'professional Flash', allow me to have a good laugh at your expense: HARDY HAR-HAR.

Reading Rainbow 1 Reading Rainbow 1

A true classic

Pure genius. I've watched these reading rainbow toons about once a month for over a year now, and they never stop being funny. Reading Rainbow IS Newgrounds!

Idiots Anonymous - ep. 4 Idiots Anonymous - ep. 4

Ho ho... ho

I've always been a big fan of this series. That bearded twat cracks me up every time.
Keep it up, ya freaky chimps!

The Pygmy Shrew The Pygmy Shrew

Classic

This is so fucking excellent, man. You guys should be doing TV

The Final Task The Final Task

Fantastic

I wish there was more stuff like this...

Informal Rage Informal Rage

Meh

That was okay-ish... visually it got kind of dull. You should up the frame rate to about 30 or 40 fps and put some more interesting images in it.

Dont kill the ninja Dont kill the ninja

ha

haha this was well good. ruff music. moo!